The prayer of our community has awesome power and we would like to invite you to bring your prayer requests to our prayer chain. Please call Leila Schwartzenberger at 403-638-4175 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for individual prayer support for your request, to allow our church community to pray with you or to be added to the prayer chain.
Mon. Our Congregation: – Worship Teams led by Connie Sheppard, Pat Gibbs, Rob Holland, Lloyd & Sharon Quantz, Graham Langmead.
Tues. Those unable to attend: – June.
Wed. Our Missionaries: – Steve & Peggy Foster – SIM Angola – Surgery & Medical training; English & Women’s ministry
Thurs. Our Youth & Children’s Ministries – Please pray for our children to accept changes in their world.
Fri. Our Community: – Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church – Father Adam Daniluk
Sat. Our Thanksgiving – “Now, our God, we give you thanks and praise your glorious name” (1Chr.29:13 NIV.
Sun. Our Worship – “You make me glad by your deeds, O Lord. I sing for joy at the works of your hands” (Psalm 92:4. NIV)
Requirements for Stage 2 Covid 19 Church Service Opening at Bergen Missionary Church Fellowship
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes early.
- Adhere to 6ft social distancing, and please refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
- Hand sanitizer is available entering and exiting the church. Masks will be available for anyone wishing to use them. Note if you wish to sing you are required to wear a mask.
- As we are required to keep track of attendee’s, please give the usher your name to check off in the new directory or contact information if you are not in the directory upon entering the church.
- Printed bulletins will not be handed out at this time, but they will be available online and we will have them on the overhead at certain times before and throughout the service.
- There will be social distance seating using every other row with two empty seats between each family group. Seats will be filled from front to back.
- Children are required to stay with their parents at all times.
- The Office, hallway, the Sunday school room, the Nursery room and the Kitchen are all out of bound area’s so please refrain from using or going to these areas.
- The washrooms will be open, but the hallway will be monitored by ushers and only 2 people will be allowed in the washroom at a time. We ask that there be no visiting in the hallway. Please wash your hands and reuse sanitizer following bathroom use. It is suggested that children use the washroom just before leaving home to decrease the need for washroom use while at church.
- When the service is finished the ushers will help congregants to exit the church from rear to front in an orderly manner. You will have your coats with you and will be given time to put on boots or shoes in the front entrance. We ask that once outside you respect the social distancing requirements.
- There will be no coffee or snacks served after or during services.
We are sorry for such stringent rules, but we are required to follow them as set out by Government regulations and our Plan to Protect® and insurance requirements.
The Board of Directors of the Bergen Missionary Church would like to thank all of our past, present, and future congregants for your support.
Bergen Church Governing Board
Here are some ways you can continue to give to the Bergen Church
- Contact Pastor Rob and make arrangements for pick up or drop off of cheque
- Mail your cheque to Bergen Church, RR#2 Sundre, AB. T0M 1X0
- You can set up an EMT (Electronic Monthly Transfer) with our financial secretary, Karl Steiner. email him at email@example.com
- Tithes and offerings can be sent by eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are set up for auto deposit so no password will be required.
HOLD FAST in times of adversity
The Calgary Kay Arthur Nov 6 & 7, 2020 conference has been changed to A VIRTUAL CONF. The conference will be followed up by local virtual events.
A second chance, A study in Discipleship
This study was run at Bergen Church in the summer /fall of 2019 as a face to face class.
Now you can take on line .
2 Timothy – In & Out ZOOM Bible Study Class – Tuesday evenings
Starting September 8 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm MDT
Every second Tuesday night until December 15, 2020
Paul entrusted the Gospel to Timothy and others. Are you guarding the treasure of the Word that has been entrusted to you? By your life? By your words? Even in the midst of persecution?
In order to fully participate in this study you will need to have the 2 Timothy In & Out study workbook, cost is about $15 plus shipping and takes about 14 days to arrive. There is about 20 minutes of self study per day for this study.
For more information contact Mike Fleming at: email@example.com